Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

How reactive power contribution from inverter working?

Customer Question

how reactive power contribution from inverter working?
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
whom charge electricity tariff rate?
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. 1) I need more details as to your question?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want to research on "Reactive power generated by PV inverters and grid integration". So, I want to know about this question.thanks
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the replies. I won't be able to answer those types of questions since this requires an extensive electrical engineering background. Therefore, I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. You will be notified if another expert picks up this question. Thanks:)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are refer anyone for this question?
Expert:  Steve G. replied 6 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. Can you tell me exactly what you are trying to do? Are you thinking of installing PF correction to reduce your residential electricity bill?Let me know so that we can continue. Steve