Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

About three weeks ago, I lost power to the master bedroom ceiling

Customer Question

About three weeks ago, I lost power to the master bedroom ceiling light, 3 outlets in the master bedroom and one outlet in the master bath , the ceiling lite and vanity light. No breakers a poped and all circuits in the breaker panel have power coming out of the breakers.
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?
Customer: This is a double wide manufactured home and and all but two outlets are on one side of the home.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steven Parent replied 6 months ago.
Hello welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** will be happy to assist you with your electrical issues. Since all breakers have power output, the issue is between the devices in the home. The devices will be wired in a daisy chain, from one to another. So there is going to be a disconnect somewhere along the line. If you have a voltage tester you can start at one of the devices and try to work your way back, to find where the problem is