ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

I have a 230 to 230 isolation transformer delta ciruit.

Customer Question

I have a 230 to 230 isolation transformer for a delta ciruit. I wire it L1 L2 L3 primary and H1 H2 H3 secondary and did not ground H0. My voltage reading was 0 on One phase and 256 on the other two phases checking to ground 230 across the phases. My servo motor on the machine did not like this and faulted
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just a note I need my secondary to read 115 and 115 on two phases and 208 on the hot leg checking to ground
Expert:  ProGrade replied 7 months ago.
Could I please get the Model Number of the transformer? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Catilog number DT691h51s Emerson 51 KVA it is actually 230 Delta to a 230 Y/133. I talked to the manufacturer and they suggested grounding HO to a ground rod.
Expert:  ProGrade replied 7 months ago.
I copied & pasted the model number for a search. It did not return any results. Would it be possible for you to take a picture of the wiring diagram & upload it? Thank you
Expert:  ProGrade replied 7 months ago.
Just checking to see if you can upload a picture of the wiring diagram/data plate from the transformer. This would be a big help. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just so you know. The aunswer to this question was the contractor who installed it got one of the primary wire on a secondary and the secondary on the primary on one of the coils.
Expert:  ProGrade replied 7 months ago.
OK, thank you