Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

We have a problem with the light switch on the canopy. It

Customer Question

we have a problem with the light switch on the canopy. It is either 88433 RH361 or 88434 RH 361M. What light switch do we need and where can we order it?
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The light keeps going off and on and sometimes will not come on. If off we can bump the canopy and it comes on. We need a supplier in Ottawa
JA: Anything else I can tell the Electrician before I connect you two?
Customer: No that is all.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Would it b possible to upload a picture of the switch?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.