Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

Half of the circuit just stopped working JA: I'll do

Customer Question

Hi. Half of the circuit just stopped working
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have lights downstairs but no sockets and sockets upstairs but no lights. T
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Electrician before I connect you two?
Customer: There is no indication on the circuit board
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester?