Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

My name Is ***** *****. Can you used tetrion filler to bury

Customer Question

Hi my name Is ***** *****. Can you used tetrion filler to bury electric cables in the wall?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the cables are in my kitchen
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Are you intending to patch holes required on the installation. If not, tell me exactly what you intend.