Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

How do you open an ON Q Legrand electrical box. It has a

Customer Question

how do you open an ON Q Legrand electrical box. It has a small opening for some sort of tool. it is a tall white box on my wall with wiring inside. Iam not willing to pay for this service. I have a beeping noise inside that just started, it is not constant but it is consistent.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Please post a picture here of the electrical box so I can review what you have in place.

2) Is the Legrand box a high voltage (120 volts) or a low voltage electrical? Need more details as to what you have in place?