Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Looking advice and/or relay recommendations. Wiring a 24vdc

Customer Question

Looking for wiring advice and/or relay recommendations. Wiring a 24vdc pump into an irrigation system with a 24vac coil
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: pump is 24vdc max 3.5A looking to drive that from an Orbits irrigation controller
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?
Customer: thats all
JA: Our top Electrician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Electrician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Electrician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

It appears that you are looking for a relay and wiring advice. Can you give me a little more to go on? How long is the run of wire for example.

I'll be here.