Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

I have 3 halogen recessed lights controlled by one switch. i

Customer Question

i have 3 halogen recessed lights controlled by one switch. i took down the lamp housing, and the wires going to the halogen is hooked up to a transformer, stepping down 120v to 12. as i want to change to GU10 led light which has its own transformer, i cut the transformers off. i did that first to the light at the end of the kitchen, and when i hooked up the led light it worked without any issues. when i moved on to the second light, doing exactly the same, the circuit is now broken and none of the lights would turn on
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?
Customer: not that i can think of right now
JA: Our top Electrician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Electrician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Electrician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steven Parent replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** me assist you with your issue. Are your fixtures a recessed can pot light? What does it have for a junction box for the 120 volt wiring? Is it all accessible from below?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you able to receive pictures?

Yep, just attach them here.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
will you be around in 30min?

I will

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
all right i will get back to you