Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Ok so a wall of plugs In my kitchen has stopped working as

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Ok so a wall of plugs In my kitchen has stopped working as has the unit that controls my central heating
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: All other plugs are working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?
Customer: This has happened once before and I managed to fix it by fiddling with the circuit breakers but can't remember what I did
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: Nothing was tripped on the circuit beaters
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com

Is any of the other 230 volt equipment not working properly? Have you checked for GFCI receptacles and GFCI beakers that may have tripped? Thanks