Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I'm trying to connect a pressure switch to a siemens 14ds32a

Customer Question

I'm trying to connect a pressure switch to a siemens 14ds32a mag starter for a air compressor.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I need the pressure switch to control the mag starter, the schematic is damaged and is un clear on witch 2 terminals on the starter to hook the pressure switch leads to.
JA: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: This is not a new install its a used piece of equipment that a third party has disconnected the pressure switch, he had no business messing with this system, I am trying to help the owner of the shop get his compressor working again
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. What is the voltage rating of the starter coil?