Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a question with regards to the uvalux buck boost that

Customer Question

I have a question with regards ***** ***** uvalux buck boost that someone had asked earlier. I have an incoming voltage of 247 volts and need to have a voltage between the range of 215-230volts.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.

Hello that is most generally viable with buck and boost type transformers, the net amperage draw on the secondary will define how workable it is on your particular load. Tell me in detail about the load, does it have a compressor or heavy motor involved, or is just lights and small fans etc.

I need the total amperage draw, taken from the item you will be powering at 230 volts etc... and I need the model number of the uvalux transformer to that I can see what its operating ranges are.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's fine I figured it out
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.

Good work!