Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a faulty Randall 103 timer CH which the water pump is

Customer Question

I have a faulty Randall 103 timer for my CH which the water pump is also wired upto. And a separate timer for hot water. My intentions are to do away withe
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Sorry keeps sending it before leaving finish
JA: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: I have a dual programmable time Drayton T721R and can't understand the wiring diagram
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My intentions are to do away with both and install a dual timer l bought off ebay ( Drayton MiTime T721R ) the problem is l don't understand the wiring diagram it has numbers instead of live neutral and earth.
Expert:  Wayne Roberts replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is***** would love to help.

Please see instructions attached. It would be helpful to get a few more details about your project to better assist you. What voltage do your pump and boiler use and are they on separate circuits(i am assuming both are 230)? The timer you have only supports 1 circuit(only one main input). So, if they are on different breakers this may not work with your new timer. Also, the manual has clear labeling of wiring(see attached). I am here to ask any relevant questions you may have as well :)

answer any question you may ask*