Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I loss power in the master bedroom only of a 2story 4

Customer Question

I loss power in the master bedroom only of a 2story 4 bedroom home just got home check the breaker everything is ok
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

hi Nikita ...........I need you to make sure of something we have to recheck the breaker first ......there sometimes are certain indications that could easily be missed ............first if you know for sure what breaker the master bedroom is I would like you to switch it ALL THE WAY to the off position and then ALL the way back to the on............I will be here waiting for your reply

We can start here and with the info you provide I will add steps toward our target as we proceed by our correspondence

If by some reason a resolution to the problem just isn't possible, I will do my best to supply you with any remaining options, from what other resources I can find.

Thank You

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

the GFCI outlets are not working in the kitchen either?...........you pressed the red re-set button on all of them ?

Expert:  Eddie replied 1 year ago.

it's has been 10 minutes and you are offline so I assume the issue is resolved..........I hope I was of some help and you would consider a good rating

thank you

eddie