Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

My name is ***** ***** I have a mig welder it says on the

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have a miller mig welder it says on the back 230 volts amperes 19.5 1 phase
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 50 amp breaker I hooked the white as the nuetral or groung the red and black are hot the bare copper wire with the white wire, in the breaker box thet have the bare copper and white on same bar but breaker keeps trippin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Jason replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer.

Expert:  Jason replied 9 months ago.

Does the welder have a cord with a 4 prong male end on it?