Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

My name is ***** ***** I just woke up today to find that

Customer Question

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I just woke up today to find that half of my house is out of power. It is odd though. My bathroom lights wont work, but the glow light that is plugged into the outlet works.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its as tho I have partial power. I have checked the circuit breakers, they are all ON, even tried reseting the Master Switch. No change
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester and are you able to open the panel and make a few tests?