Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

All the lights in my house are flickering. This also happens

Customer Question

All the lights in my house are flickering. This also happens in all electrical outlets. It is not that lights turn off and on. Nor it is that it occurs continuosly. The lights go from lower intensity to normal sometimes flickering fast and sometimes slow. This happens day or night at any moment. It occurs each day. I dont have a fridge, computer and air conditioer installed yet. Would like to know what causes this. Could this flickering harm my electrical appliances.
thanks
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Flickering is the sign of a bad connection. It may be in your panel if all outlets are showing flickering or it may be a utility problem ahead of your service. If you have a 2 wire voltage tester, I can instruct you on determining which it is and if it is in your panel, how to correct it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Mike G
Sorry for not replyng before. The problem was fixed this morning by my nephew's friend who happen to have a great deal of knowledge about electricity. I don't know how he did it because I was away since yesterday and just returned home now.
Thanks for your help. C M *****
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Very good, thanks for letting me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Dear ***** G thanks for your help and offer. However, as I don't have any other need to consult JustAnswer, I have been trying to close my account but to no avail. Why is it so hard to do it? Will I have to write directly to the company?
regards
***** * ******