Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

We have an executive controller that controls a number of

Customer Question

We have an executive controller that controls a number of exterior switches some of the switches need to be replaced are they available?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) What type of switches do you have in place?

2) Can you provide me with the switch manufacturer name and the switch model numbers?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Leviton 0133 V0
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 months ago.

I am unable to locate this part number on any of the databases. I even checked the Leviton website and nothing for this part number is *****

I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. Perhaps another expert here is familiar with this part number.

No need to reply back to me. You will be notified once another expert picks up the question. Thanks:)