Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have two GE bathroom (shower) fixtures that use your Biax

Customer Question

I have two GE bathroom (shower) fixtures that use your Biax 42@ four prong three tube flourscent bulbs. One of these has burned out. I ordered and received from GE replacement bulbs, but now I can't figure out how to remove the burned out bulb from the fixture. Can you be of any help?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steven Parent replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you have to push and turn to lock in the bulb when you install them. so to remove should be the opposite.

You should just have to push and give a quarter turn

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, afraid not. I spoke to GE and this is a push in pull out bulb....no twisting. However, I have installed the new bulb and it still doesn't work. Could be a bad bulb or a bad fixture.

Try the bulb in another fixture if you can, if the bulb works then you know it is the ballast