Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

My name is ***** *****. my outlet has 6 wires.
, yes,

Customer Question

hello! my name is ***** *****. my outlet has 6 wires.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, my house was built in 2008. the outlet was old and the top one did not work. i tried to replace it but did not do it right. There 2 red, 2 black and 2 white plus a ground
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i wish to cancel my subscription. i did not get the answer i needed right away as I was led to believe. thank you
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and if you would like to continue, I'll be glad to assist you. Your question came in at 12:30 AM and at that time most experts aren't online. Standing by should you wish to continue.