ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

I like to know if the Philippine electric code require

Customer Question

This is Manny, I like to know if the Philippine electric code require grounding system in any or all the electric outlets?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: You are welcome; I like to know if the government electric code require us to put up grounding system in our house? or we can do without it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 10 months ago.

Manny, the PEC, modeled after the NEC from the US requires grounding of all electrical outlets unless they are downstream from a GFCI.