Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

My name is ***** ***** and I'm trying to use bicycle

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I'm trying to use bicycle attached to a motor to create electricity
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: lack of knowledge working with electric motors. bot***** *****ne is that I'm trying to figure out how to wire the smith and jones 1/2 HP motor to leads for a few light bulbs and other items for a science fair project
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steve G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

How many leads come from the motor?