I need help converting my overhead comm wires to on-grade conduit
. I plan on running service for just internet via coaxial wire, but want to size the conduit for ease of future expansion.Specifically, i need advice regarding the 40' conduit run from the pole to the house.I plan on running 1.5" pvc schedule 40 conduit from the pole to the house. It will run from the pole, along a brick wall (just above the ground), go underground from wall to house, then vertically to a junction box
on the bottom of the house exterior siding. Pics can be attached if needed.My questions:1. How should the conduit end at the pole be terminated? Is a weatherhead necessary? or just terminate the conduit at a horizontal or vertical run? Is there a specified distance from the pole?
2. Is the 1.5" conduit size ok?
3. How should i terminate the house end? Junction box ok?
4. Please provide part numbers or home depot links for referenced parts.
5. Does the overall plan sound ok?
6. There are existing conduit pipes near the pole which terminate at a vertical cut end. Wouldnt water enter, and fill up conduit?