Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I'm trying to estimate the cost of 2500 ft of pvc S40

Customer Question

Hey, ***** *****... I'm trying to estimate the cost of 2500 ft of pvc S40 underground. In florida
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 26 story highrise. 260ft of 4' riser conduit the rest underground at garage 1st floor.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to www.justanswer.com

We are here to answer your questions and help resolve electrical problems. A question like yours requires considerable time & effort.

For instances like this we have the option of offering additional services at additional cost that we quote to you before beginning the work.

I will be glad to submit a quote for this service which you have the option to accept or not. In a case like this, I will send you the quote then if you decide not to proceed, I will opt out of the question and you owe nothing. So...look for a quote for the additional service in your email, then we will proceed from there.

Before I can submit the quote, I need additional info:

Where you mentioned 260 ft of riser conduit, the rest underground...how much is underground? Is there a specification on the type of 4 inch conduit? (Rigid, EMT, IMC)