Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Wow My name is ***** ***** I installed a Lutron dimmer and

Customer Question

Wow My name is ***** ***** I installed a Lutron dimmer and LED bulbs a couple of months ago, suddenly tonight, they are not turning on.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What other details would you like?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What a bright idea. But your interface is somewhat daunting. AM I connected to someone now? I assume that the person who initially connected with me is not an electrician.
Expert:  Wayne Roberts replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is***** am an electrician :) I see that you have lost some of your LED lights. Have you checked to make sure the breaker in your home panel has not tripped?