Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

J. I have Model IL-930 ionization alarm system that was

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** *****, I'm Andy J. I have Model IL-930 ionization alarm system that was installed in my home in 1990. System isn't working.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I press the test button on the alarms they don't sound. Do you know if all of the alarms need to be installed in order for the tests to work? One alarm upstairs is not in place.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electricians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Please give me the manufactures name. Are the detectors hardwired or only battery powered?