Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have partial power in my home.
, Currently, all the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** have partial power in my home.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Currently, all the outlets upstairs are not working, although they have been changed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Electrical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: There is one bedroom downstairs, but the outlets are not working there either.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester and the willingness to open the panel and take a few readings?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, I do not have a 2 wire voltage tester.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Phone offer sent. Do you still need assistance?