Wayne Roberts
Wayne Roberts, Electrical Technician
Experience:  Electrican 6+ years
91004775

Do you know who I call to find a sonic nausea device that is

Customer Question

Do you know who I call to find a sonic nausea device that is In a two family home ? My neighbor is using this device to harm my child my small dog and myself and police also landlord Dont know how to prove it's her. She lives above me and We cant sleep home because she has Made this thing in Such high frequency that No one can stay here anymore
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Wayne Roberts replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** i would love to help you with this issue.

May I ask, What leads you to believe that this neighbor is using a sonic device?

There are a few methods you could use to verify..you will need a microphone.

You could attempt to put up some sort of electromagnetic / acoustic shielding near the source of the sonic intrusion.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have tested my theory I would never accuse her if I was not sure she has turned it on an off when she thinks no one is home yes I've hidden in the house More than I can count to see if she turns it on but I made the mistake of letting her hear me say this to police and Lanlord who also hear it my 5 year old child also hears it so trust me To much has happened for me to think its heat or ant else as soon as I pull up in my car or when she sees my car it goes on and it goes on loud

I have seen these devices, they can run on batteries. I would file a complaint with the police and animal control under the pretense that its assault. She is using a K9 training tool on a house pet in a cruel way. If this is true, they will have grounds to investigate.

However I am an electrician, and would love to help you in this matter. Considering these ultra high frequency sounds made my these devices are extremely interesting. They can be harmful to pets, and in rare cases people. I think sometimes a pets discomfort is felt by everyone who cares for it, especially the little ones.

I think your best best for a resolution here is to talk with animal control in conjunction with the authorities about your concerns with the premeditated and aggravated menacing of your pet. I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions i am here to ask : )

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The frequency is so bad that I get Very ill also my daughter Yes my dog was very ill but she is with parents for now and daughter we stay there but this device is strong strong enough to be harmful to humens trust me i have researched it and Long term it's very Life threatening. The frequency is Very strong i am here now and I need to leave ! I get heart palpitation

I would also see a doctor to address these concerns, if you are truly feeling ill you should.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will try to do that but Every looks at me like they have no idea and they want proof and unfortunately I don't know how to get it

You had mentioned running "tests" to determine the sound was having a tangible effect on your family. What did these tests consist of?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want to do tests I cant seem to find anyone who dose Acoustic engineering or electrical engineer who have sound Devices that test safe sound wave or Unsafe

Unfortunately, The ultra sonic waves generated by these devices have been tested and deemed safe to humans. There really is no recourse here, even if you proved that your neighbor was doing this you would still have to prove that it is harmful to you.

I would contact animal control, explain the problem. You can buy audio sampling software and use a good microphone to try to detect the sound.

You will want an "acoustic oscilloscope" capable of analyzing up 45 kHz

You are also going to want to seismically isolate the microphone and have nothing running in the house that makes noise. That means you will have to leave while recording if possible. If not you need to be quiet. You then can examine the data and verify the frequency and duration of the sound. You can then repeat this test in different locations to triangulate and find the source of the sound. If if points to the neighbor you may have your proof.

Additionally, I would try to reconcile with your neighbor. Be nice to them, they wont want to do harm if they like you :)

Finally, I hope this information was helpful. I am at the end of our Q+A time I am afraid. Please take a moment to rate me, this is how my company knows that i did my best to help :) If you would like to ask more questions I would be delighted to offer additional service.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
oscilloscope is what I need but I myself am not qualified yo use it And although it will say in some articles that it's not harmful its excuse my language Bullshit There are plenty of tests that have proven otherwise but thats how they get away with selling these horrible things. It Also can make some have mental issues after long term exposure but Your on the right path People care more about animals then humens So I will Contact someone about the harm to my dog maybe animals are more important Than my child It's a sick world I guess.

Last thought, You can prove that it is harming your pet, these deices are designed to use on pets. If you can find prof of it, then animal control would be your best best for action.

devices*

Have a great day ;)

Here are some companies that could help you. :) I hope this is helpful. Please take a moment to rate me so my company knows i am doing my best to help. Thank you :)

I hope this information was helpful, please take a moment to rate me this is how my company knows i did my best to help :)