Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

We have a set of lights hooked up to a Control4® Wireless

Customer Question

We have a set of lights hooked up to a Control4® Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer on one switch and a ban of other Control 4 touch switches on another wall that is connected to the same lights and a few others. I was vacuuming the other day and the lights went wonky and dimmed and now I can't turn them off unless I go to the circuit box and flip off the breaker. How do I fix this problem?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Wayne Roberts replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sir. My name is***** would love to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wonderful. Thanks.
Will you be texting me here?

This is a pretty new technology that will detect the loads and adapt to support them. Vacuums will send more voltage on the neutral conductor than a light and i am assuming the circuit that you used to sweep was tied into the lighting circuit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's OK. I have an appointment tomorrow with the store that sells the items in town. I appreciate your offer.

Glad to be of service sir!