There are no questions which have been posted to answer.
I asked to provide what questions you had on the buyers requests for the electrical work.
What is you are needing to know about the items you posted below?
1. That all fixtures with exposed bulbs be replaced, in the closets and in the basement that are on a pull chain.
Closets are standard to NOT have any exposed bulbs. Basements are fine
2. Installation of AFCI breakers in the electrical panel.
This is a standard today, but not required to be installed on older homes even though it is a nice selling point
3. Installation of hard pipe conduit around electrical wiring.
Only in areas of possible danger to any existing cables
4. Installation of grounding tags on exterior electrical meter put in by the electric company.
Not sure what they are referencing here, please elaborate
5. Installation of a junction box cover in attic.
this is required
6. Labeling of circuit panel
this is always required also
7. Replacing outlets in living room that are two prong to three prong
this can only be done when installing a GFCI for the entire circuit protection
best I can supply until you can post the questions and details