ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

I have purchased a sony XBR-55X850C. I want to mount it to

Customer Question

I have purchased a sony XBR-55X850C. I want to mount it to our Bello stand but I can't find the 4 mounting screws on the back of the tv or the box( 1 and 2). If not included can you tell me the size screw I need. I know the length but not the width.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 11 months ago.

Your best bet is to take the part to a Lowes or Home Depot. The screws are probably metric. Both stores have a specialty fastener display from which you can find the correct size.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can't take the whole TV to Home Depot.

Agreed, you could visit the store & try a selection after visually sizing it up. As a starting point, you could find something similar to a 10-24 then go up or down in metric sizes

The specs call for metric M6 Screws