Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a K24MD. All of Our outside Perimeter lights are out.

Customer Question

I have a K24MD. All of Our outside Perimeter lights are out. This includes the Family Fare sign on the building
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) I don't know what a K24MD is? Please provide details. What is it and who is the manufacturer?

2) Do the perimeter lights and the sign both reside on the same circuit breaker or on separate breakers? Have you tried to reset the branch circuit breaker?

3) I assume this is a commercial building? If so, what is the lighting voltage? 120 or 277 volts?

4) How are the lights controlled? By a circuit breaker or wall switches or timer or a dusk to dawn sensor or contactors?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked all the circuit breakers
The sign is tied in with other lights it looks like. 120 volt.
Timer control box. Leviton brand name aZ-Max
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I could send you a picture of the Control box
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

OK, Thanks for the replies.

I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open question board so another expert here can assist. Sorry, but my experience on lighting relay panels is limited and I don't want to guide you in the wrong direction. No need to reply back to me as you will be notified once another expert picks up the question.

You will need an AC voltmeter available to confirm the voltage at the LINE and LOAD side connections of the timer panel as the next expert will ask this.

Thanks:)