Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I'm remodeling a bathroom. I have a privacy wall next to

Customer Question

I'm remodeling a bathroom. I have a privacy wall next to toilet that is also shared with one end of the bathroom/shower alcove. My question is I live in Los Angeles CA, and I planning on placing a light switch on the side of this share wall. Is this compliant with code?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

This is not compliant with the code any where in the country. The switch has to be no less than 6 feet from the tub or shower.

Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to make sure you understood my reply and to see if you have any questions. Please let me know if you do and I would appreciate the courtesy of a reply thank you very much.