Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

, sure. i am installing a 3 gang box with an additional

Customer Question

Customer: hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure. i am installing a 3 gang box with an additional switch and now that I have it wired up i have either a constant power on or need to have the first switch on to get the third switch power preciously a 2 gand and constant power to an outloet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Improvement Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XXX is my number. don't remember giving this to the site
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I' m Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Please give me all info on your problem.