Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

How many amps does a GE LBL091-3 wall oven require?

Customer Question

Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) I am unable to locate that model number in any database. Do you have a better model number or take a look at the oven nameplate and the model number should be located there?

2) What is the kW (kilowatt) rating of the oven?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is the part number but it is the only identifier I have been able to find so far. I'll look to see if there is another number on it.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

OK, Thanks for the replies.

1) All of the GE oven model numbers that I locate in a database show that they either begin with the letter "J" or "P". Unable to locate any models beginning with the letter "L".

2) Not sure if you already have the oven or not? If you have the oven, look at the back of the oven and there will be a nameplate rating. Provide me with the kW (kilowatt) rating shown on the nameplate.

3) Is the oven a 27" or a 30" model?

Thanks.........Kevin:)