Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.
1) Do you have a 2 wire lead AC voltage tester (a contact type) or an AC voltmeter available? If so, measure the voltage at the wall receptacles from Hot to Neutral, Hot to Ground and Neutral to Ground and let me know the voltage measurements.
2) How many circuits are affected? You mention one 15 amp to the garage but you also mention three other 15 amp circuits? I'm confused, how many circuits feed to the garage? 1 or 3?
3) Is the garage circuit or circuits being fed from the sub-panel?
OK, thanks for confirming.
1) Do you have a 2 wire lead AC voltage tester or an AC voltmeter to measure for voltage?
2) I suspect that somewhere in the circuit, there is a loose wire termination or a faulty wire nut splice that is causing the problem.
Yes, that is an indication of a loose wire termination. You need an AC voltmeter to narrow down if the problem is a loose hot or a loose neutral wire.