Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Can I use two HA-5000 and a CM1010 and two C5003 to make a

Customer Question

Can I use two HA-5000 and a CM1010 and two C5003 to make a simple video door call system ?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The first 2 numbers you gave are used by various manufacturers for different products. What are they exactly? The last one comes up with a woofer. Can you explain a little more what you are trying to do please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are legrand video intercom system. HA-5000 are the video monitors, The CM-1010 is a interface. The last one is the outside door video bell unit.I am sorry I thought I was talking to a Legrand/ On Q expert .
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

This is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.com we work on all brands but are not affiliated with any. I am not familiar with those so I will opt out and open this to all experts in case anyone else is. Now that they know it is a legrand system it is more likely for them to be able to help.

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Yes you should have no problem using the CM – 1010 as an interface for On-Q cameras. Here is a page with more information including guides on how to do it:

http://bitli.es/FcRIWP