Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I want to fix the sliding switch that holds the door on the

Customer Question

I want to fix the sliding switch that holds the door on the electrical box in my garage closed. 3 pieces fell on the floor as was closing the box after a visual check up. There was no problem, I ad been away and was checking to be sure everything was OK (and it was until I closed the door and three pieces fell to the floor.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

There are so many different possibilities with the latches on panels, can you get a picture of the panel cover where the latch fastens and also the parts that came off the door?

Use the paper clip symbol on the chat tool bar to upload pics directly or use a free share sight and post the private links here for access.

Let me know and we can continue,

Thanks