Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience:  30 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License
71008832

I have a repetitive chirp in the attic that's been going on

Customer Question

I have a repetitive chirp in the attic that's been going on consistently for two days. The interval between chirps seems consistent, about 10-15 seconds.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Do you have any smoke and/or carbon monoxide alarms which may have a battery? If so, have you replaced the battery?

Smokes and CO alarms that contain a low battery will start to chirp as this provides a warning that the battery needs to be replaced.

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

If you have any additional questions, let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks...............Kevin:)