How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 7172
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in Oregon and I am going to install a new service pole

Customer Question

Hi Kevin I'm in Oregon and I am going to install a new service pole for power to my shop. I all ready have a 200 amp service to my house. Can I install the same type of panel that I have on my house, on my shop. It is a siemens 200 amp metered/main panel. Meter on one side 200 amp main breaker on the other side.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be glad to assist you. That meter/main would be fine.

Related Electrical Questions