ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

We installed a new panel in our house. The electric company

Customer Question

We installed a new panel in our house. The electric company pulled the meter while we did the work. Once it was all finished and approved the power was turned on. Everything works fine except the garage door openers. Any suggestions?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com

Have you checked for power at the GDO outlet? What voltage do you have there?

Another common issue is the sensors getting bumped and out of alignment. Most sensors have lights on them that indicate proper alignment. There should be a sensor on each side of the door relatively close to the bottom.

Did you check the voltage to the unit yet? Let me know if you have any more questions. If not, please rate my service. Thank you Ken