Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.
1) Can you provide some additional details as to the layout? I need to understand how the meter cans are wired?
2) Are the meter cans located on the exterior or interior of the building?
3) What are you using for a "means of disconnect" after the meter cans? A high amp fused or non-fusible disco switch or a circuit breaker?
4) After the meter cans and/or "means of disconnect", you have panel boards that are configured as a sub-panel, is that correct? Are the individual panel boards a main breaker or a main lug type? Or are the "means of disconnect" located upstream of the meter cans?
5) Is the inspector requiring the neutral bonding isolation at the panel boards or at the meter cans or at the disco switch?
6) Based on the UA4311-OPGP on a link found at Home Depot, these are not sub-panels. They are Landis & Gyr meter sockets.
As you can see from my questions, I'm trying to understand the layout of the components.
Let me know what you have in place and we can take it from there.............Thanks...........Kevin:)