Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

I own a 7,200 SF house and replaced all light switches with

Customer Question

I own a 7,200 SF house and replaced all light switches with Lutron Maestro dimmers in 2012/2013. Love the dimmers but want to replace my halogen bulbs with LED. I have bought numerous LED bulbs and none work. They stay dim when the dimmer I'd off.
I just purchased Bulbs from the so called Lutron " compatibility " list - Sylvania BR30 65w/11w 800 lumen part number LED11BR30/DIM/827/G3/RP 79121- which are listed on BOTH Lutrons and Sylvania's compatible list. Doesn't work! Stays on when the switch is off. Any advice? Thank you! ***@******.***. I can send pics of the dimmer and bulb bar code.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be glad to assist you. I checked online and see that your lamp is on the list. My best suggestion is to contact Lutron Customer Support at 1-888-Lutron1

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mention in my email that the bulbs are on the list. I don't think paying $38 to be referred to calling the manufacturer is appropriate and would like a refund.Thank you.Wes
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

No problem. We can only provide info on known issues. Yours is best handled by the mfg. I'll send this to our customer service. Good luck.