Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience
29848548

Alex, I have the same question as the below. Have under

Customer Question

Hi Alex, I have the same question as the below. Have under counter lights. 12V. Can't find transformer. Have spent hours looking. Its a new aparment and the building manager tells me that the transformers are usually on top of cabinets or under the sink but in my case they are in neither place. I'm starting to suspect that the transformer is in the wall. Is there any way to locate it using some sensor or machine?
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be glad to assist you. I send you the additional service offer for the phone contact. Please stand by.