Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.
1) Were the dimming of lights throughout both sides of the double wide or only on one side?
2) Did the local electrical utility pull their meter and check the LINE & LOAD side connections at the meter can to make sure the lugs were properly tightened and torqued?
3) Did the electricians check for proper lug tightening and torquing of the service entrance conductors at the main breaker as well as the main neutral conductor on the panel neutral bus bar?
4) Does the home have a main service disconnect located on the exterior of the home or is the main service disconnect the main breaker located in the main electrical panel?
5) Double wide trailers will typically have a junction box located on the underside of the home and this connects the 2 sides of the double wide. Not sure if your home has an underside connection box or not?
Have either of the previous electricians check this junction box (if applicable)?
6) Is the utility service to the home underground or overhead?
7) Were there any signs of arcing or burnt or corrosion marks on any of the lug terminations either inside the meter can or the main panel?
Reply back to me and we can take it from there..............Thanks.............Kevin!