Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience
29848548

I was just searching the net to see if I could FIND a FASCO

Customer Question

Hi, I was just searching the net to see if I could FIND a FASCO switch like the guy was asking about two years ago. My Model number is "G" not a "J" but all the rest of the model number is ***** same. My cover plate says Off-Norm-Low-Ultra High. Behind the switch is a small transformer: that no doubt gives it those different speeds.My whole switch needs replacing. Do you know where I can buly one? For now I wired it with just a normal light switch, so it's getting a full 110 v. That shouldn't hurt it will it? If I can't get a new original switch, you can let that other guy know I'll certainly give him my cover plate. Thanks
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be glad to assist you. Please give me the entire model number.