Cole Ferrell
Cole Ferrell, Journeyman
Experience:  Industrial, Commercial and Residential electrical
14625982

I need a replacement globe light fixtures Model #445-994 I

Customer Question

I need a replacement globe for 2 light fixtures Model #445-994 I want 2 in white 14" in diameter
5 " deep hole in center. the existing globe has a design with brown lines and is tan. Doesn't give enough good light. Can you help me
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Cole Ferrell replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you with your question! Have you tried contacting the manufacture that made your light fixtures?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of course apparently they light fixtures are over 5 years old and Hampton Bay does not have the model # ***** current product or any record of model # ***** detentions didn't help and I sent a picture to customer service.

Sorry for asking such an obvious question, I just wanted to make sure because sometimes I know I overlook the simple things! What I have seen on several occasions when a person is in the same situation, they will just leave the globe off depending on what it looks like with the bulbs showing. Also, I have seen where they used a different brand of fan and put it on their fan as long as it matched with the old globe. What do you think about either of those solutions. If those aren't anything your wanting to try then let me know and we can try something else. Also, It won't take me as long to reply back.