Jason
Jason, Service Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in all types of installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.
9920183

Son in-law installed new light in ceiling. only one bulb

Customer Question

Son in-law installed new light in ceiling . only one bulb works and ceiling fan in adjacent room no longer works. Used a test light and no power to switch. Wondering if fan feeds off other light or if he wired new fixture wrong
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer.

Are you looking to get a phone consultation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never got a call or answer
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I didn't receive a reply from you when I asked about the phone consultation.
I work full time away from this site, but I would be happy to speak with you over the phone when I get home from work today. That will be around 5 PM Central Time. Will that work for you? If so, we should meet here on the web site first, and then I'll send the offer for the phone call. That way, we can post our phone numbers, and get the phone consultation underway.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
solved the problem white waiting. Thanks
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

OK. I'm glad to hear you got the problem resolved. I appreciate the opportunity to help. Have a blessed day.