How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 7104
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am running a 408 panel and a3 120/208 panel from the

Customer Question

i am running a 408 panel and a3 120/208 panel from the electrical room to the warehouse for some machinery to I need a transformer? and what kind of transformer?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you.You'll need a 480V to 120/208V Step Down Transformer. The size will depend on the expected load on the 120/208V.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

If you give me the loads for 480V and 120/208V, I'll size the transformers for you.

Related Electrical Questions