Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

I am replacing a Leviton Decora Anywhere RF Remote Switch

Customer Question

I am replacing a Leviton Decora Anywhere RF Remote Switch Kit that has died. part number 6696, Is the Leviton WSS20-N9N combined with the WSS0S-S9W the closet thing that I can use now? I cannot find the 6696 anywhere.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be glad to assist you. Check the link below for a source.

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ProductDetail.jsp?partnumber=6696-I&section=67343&minisite=10251

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been discontinued! It is not available! I cannot purchase it from the link that you sent. That is why I paid to ask you what to replace it with.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already tried this site before to locate one!
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
On the link, at the bottom is a selection for Leviton Customer Service. They will be able to tell you what the replacement is and where you'll be able to get it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw that before and the contact is e-mail customer service which I sent an e-mail too but have not heard back. No phone number, who knows how long it will take to hear back from them which is why I paid to ask you.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry my efforts didn't match your expectations. I could only serch out the information to answer your question. Leviton will no doubt answer your email. As for me I'll opt out and you won't have to pay me. Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you look up the Leviton WSS20-N9N combined with the WSS0S-S9W to see if you think this would work the same as the 6696?